AppealTrack researches parcel information stored by the assessor, eliminating the need to research and enter parcel data.
When new properties are acquired, companies have to manually research parcel information for square footage, ownership, legal description, and zoning to ensure proper classification by the assessor. AppealTrack automatically searches for information on your parcels and compares this data to information you have collected on the parcel.
- Searches assessor databases and provides property and parcel data for you
- Eliminates the keystrokes required to enter new parcel information
- Ensures accuracy of classification and size, eliminating overtaxation
- Automatically populates data pertaining to the parcel, such as square footage, acreage, parcel owner, property use, legal description, county use codes, and many other fields
- Compares the information that the assessor has to what you have gathered, ensuring accuracy
- Allows users to research a single parcel, or multiple parcels at one time
- Provides assessor data on the import of parcels as a new parcel is entered or as needed for existing parcel records
Since we moved to AppealTrack, our team has realized significant time savings and it’s elevated the delivery of our services. This new platform keeps our client data well-organized and provides a more robust set of tools and reporting capabilities. We’re excited about this partnership as we continue to expand our client portfolio.