The relationship between tax professionals and their clients is a complex one. AppealTrack helps simplify this relationship, improving visibility and collaboration between both parties by providing a central platform for the management of a tax portfolio.
AppealTrack provides a single tool that allows both providers and their clients to collaborate and share information. With AppealTrack, your client’s property information is centralized, so data can be easily accessed. You can work data provided by your clients or share information you collect with your clients instantly.
- Reduces research time on new properties
- Ensures you get paid in a timely manner
- Improves collaboration with your clients
- Increases visibility into property, value, tax, and portfolio trends
- Grants instant access to all data, documents, and history from a single web-based platform
- Gives a bird’s-eye view of all property and appeal information, whether outsourced or managed internally
- Tracks relevant information on your clients’ properties, including ownership, assessed value, square footage and acreage, and tax liability
- Assigns key employees to properties
- Shares information with customers instantly
- Generates customizable reports to improve visibility
- Automatically researches parcels using jurisdictional data
- Highlights market and value trends over time
- Automatically calculates tax savings and contingency fees
- Invoices customers
- Stores documents in a central location
Since we moved to AppealTrack, our team has realized significant time savings and it’s elevated the delivery of our services. This new platform keeps our client data well-organized and provides a more robust set of tools and reporting capabilities. We’re excited about this partnership as we continue to expand our client portfolio.